1. Result Analysis : The information posted in this section is for informative purposes only. The results have been analysed based on previously collected data which is believed to be accurate. The analysis is only meant to be a reference tool for the student. enggresources.com takes no legal responsibility for the same.
2. enggresources.com trusts it's users to upload only non-copyright material to the Resources section. Users are expected to refrain from uploading copyright material that may cause legal liability to rest on enggresources.com. If you come across any copyrighted material illegally posted on the website, please bring the same to the attention of webmaster at email@example.com immediately. enggresources.com does not take any responsibility for the user content posted on its servers.
3. Book Review section is a peer review section where the reader's provide their own reviews based on their own understanding and inferences from the books they read. The views mentioned in the Book Review section do not represent the views of enggresources.com and enggresources.com does not take any responsibility for the same.
4. enggresources.com hosts a lot of user posted content as a means of improving peer interaction and providing helpful information by connecting one student to the other. While all efforts are made that the content posted is validated, it is not possible to validate each and every user posted content, hence enggresources.com does not take any responsibility for the user content.
5. enggresources.com operates on the basis of trust with its users. We hope that users will exercise due diligence and caution while posting on our servers. Views and ideas, where expressed, are solely of the user who posts them and are in no way views and ideas of enggresources.com and should not be taken that way. Users are cautioned against posting copyrighted, offensive, pornographic, religiously biased, racial, demeaning or otherwise unacceptable content on enggresources.com. Doing so could result in legal action, starting with but not limiting to immediate de-registration of the concerned user, and action from any legally affected 3rd party, if applicable. Please report any violations immediately to the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for keeping enggresources.com the most popular and ethically clean portal for engineering students.